Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Growing up!

Agnes catching a ride from her big sister Rachel!
 Agnes has moved into Tumaini house and she is really growing up! She is loving all the attention that is constantly showered on her by all her new housemates. The small girls have quickly adopted her into their clan, and she has easily settled into the Tumaini routine. 

Eating spaghetti - I love this look!

 Dinah and Diana are putting on weight and getting more and more interactive each day! I still get them mixed up but the baby home staff have methods for telling them apart. They definitely have very different personalities!


Grace is growing so fast! She's crawling really well now and pulls herself up to stand. She can even walk if she has hands to hold. She has the sweetest laugh and she is smiling all the time now!

 Benson is still the darling of the baby home. He is a sturdy walker now and can get around the baby home in the blink of an eye! He also says "baby" "hi" and "bye".

 It's hard to tell from these photos, but Mark really IS starting to grow some hair. The last time we took him to be weighed at the baby clinic, they asked, "what are you feeding him? His weight is shooting up!" Handsome boy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh look at those babies!!! I can't believe my little Benson is talking!! I'm so proud of him for becomming a good walker since I left. He was starting to take steps on his own with me and Meagan, and now he's zooming....get ready Aggie Benson is going to be your partner in crime.

    I miss all of you!!! Please give all of my family in Tumaini a HUGE hug from me and tell them Simba says hello. How are things going with house number five?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing transformation in these babies in such a short time! It is such a blessing to see them thriving in the village after a rough start in life. Thank you for sharing these photos and for serving His little lambs!

    ReplyDelete