Friday, September 23, 2011

A Day in the Life of...Aggie!

A day in the life of Agnes! Here's what she did last weekend...

Agnes LOVES all things musical and really enjoys listening to ringtones on my cell phone. She can seriously sit in my room for about an hour doing nothing but this...
No, she's not speaking Swahili...she's just babbling. But I know what she's saying - "please change the song!"

"Let me just take this call outside..." I don't think so Agnes! Hand it over!


And now a little bit of swinging and sunshine!


One of her baby smiles. Sometimes she looks so grown up, but here - she is just a baby!


No reason to get off the swing for biscuits. One in the mouth and one in each hand...









 Getting her hair done....
Where's Aggie?...
....there she is!


All finished!


Time for a little clapping and singing! With a handful of keys and a sippy cup close by...


 Since the fashion show on Talent day at the village, the older girls have been dressing Aggie up in various styles to practice her moves....here she is wearing 4 t-shirts: one underneath, one as a dress, another layered on top of that, and one on her head as traditional African headwear.....



Here's where I'm supposed to post a picture of her sleeping, right?? If she ever falls asleep, I'll take a picture and post it. Ha! She actually sleeps really well, but almost every night, I can hear her all the way across the house for a solid hour - talking and singing and sometimes just yelling mom! mom! mom!...But I can't help but love this girl! She's a blessing straight from God.





4 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!!! Love the baby talk and dancing!You are doing some amazing work there!:)
    ~Mar

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazingly adorable! I loved watching her enjoy your cell phone 'music'. Love you - Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT!!!! Thank you for sharing with us your adventures! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! We're praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the update. Was wondering how she was transitioning in her new house. Sounds like she's the center of attention, just like I assumed she would be! Megan loves your blog as well, by the way. You're getting quite a following!

    ReplyDelete