Thursday, January 30, 2014

In Loving Memory...

I visited my Grandma this Christmas, and while I was there she bought some new clothes for Asha - her sponsored child. I was so excited to bring them back and send her photos of Asha trying them on! But, my Grandma went to be with the Lord on January 5th, 2014, just one day before I was due to come back to Kenya. I stayed longer in the U.S to attend her memorial and spend time with family, and just arrived back in Kenya this week.Today, Asha tried on her new clothes. She absolutely loved them, and was so excited to try them all on! Now I am sending these photos to my Aunt, Uncle, and my mom, who are continuing Asha's sponsorship for my Grandma. But as Asha was trying on the clothes, I was wondering if just maybe my Grandma can see her, too. I'm sure Asha's joy in these pictures is just a tiny glimpse of the joy we will someday share in Heaven!











In loving memory of Josephine Magrogan
May 9, 1923 - January 5, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment