Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Keep Hands Inside Vehicle at all Times


Yeah, right. How else will I get cool traffic photos, like this one? I'm sure other people have similar experiences driving in third world countries, but I can just never get enough of Kenyan traffic. Everyone drives as if they are the only person on the road. If you stop, whoever or whatever is behind you will try to pull beside you instead of stopping. This creates all kinds of beautiful traffic patterns and spontaneous one way streets. While driving in Nairobi, the horn is connected to the brake. If there's ever a reason to brake, there's probably two reasons to hit the horn!
In Eldoret, it was just fun to take pictures of things beside the road, markets, people, traffic, whatever. We spent a lot of time on the bus, so every once in a while, I just stuck my arm out and snapped a photo!





No comments:

Post a Comment