Sunday, December 25, 2011

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!

To everyone who has read my blogs this year (from 14 countries!) and commented, or e-mailed, or clicked "like" on Facebook - Merry Merry Christmas!! Your support is so, so, appreciated and has encouraged me so much throughout this year! We all have our ups and downs, and for me, keeping this blog has been a lifeline to keeping connected with family and friends, and making new friends!

This was my first Christmas away from home and my first Christmas in Kenya. It's been a really wonderful time and great reminder of what Christmas is really about! You can celebrate Jesus' birth wherever you are in the world and whoever you are with!

Have a blessed Christmas and be a blessing to others. =)


 "Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests." Luke 2:14

1 comment: