Friday, March 11, 2011

A Few Favorites

Yesterday was my last day at the hospital, so today I'm posting some favorite moments from my time there. =)

Saying goodbye to Parzheen! After playing with bubbles, of course. =)

Mabast holding my hand and wearing his penguin mask. 

Yosef laughing yesterday!

One of the many new concepts we taught the local staff. Progress!

Vinoos

Getting Jafar to smile!

Yasna's smile! 

The "magic wall" -  a rolling door they make everyone line up behind every time we take a portable x-ray in the unit. I'm going to miss the magic wall! Fun times. 
The PICU Paparazzi

Bubbles! A big hit with all the kids, even though I only have a photo of them with Halbast.

Speaking of Halbast! He was a huge favorite! We spent a lot of quality bonding time together.

One last video...

No comments:

Post a Comment